Wednesday, March 02, 2005

It's March already?

Wow...

How fast time flies.

Let's do a recap as to what I've learnt these three months.

Maths- Nothing
Chem- Nothing
Physics- Nothing

Whee.

Man, I need to find a way to stay awake during lectures. For some reason, even though I sleep earlier now, I still nod off.

So, I am left with the damned lecture notes, which is pretty much rubbish at times.

Ah well. I better start studying or something.

Or something first. XD

Anyway, I got bored and decided to mess around with Photoshop. I got some kind of idea when I was watching Ah! My Goddess (pretty decent Anime), and decided to do a little crap fan art.



Never Despair!

Hahaha.

I also downloaded all 20 episodes of Bleach, and after watching 3 episodes, I have to say that it is quite promising. Looking forward to watching them all soon.

So, I now have so much animes to watch...

-GSD
-AMG
-Last Exile on Arts Central
-Bleach
-Detective Conan
-FMA

Man.....XD

--

I'm so sorry that I have to do this. Even though you probably won't come here, since you probably have no idea where the hell this is, I still have to say I'm sorry. Had you entered my life 2 years ago, I might have said yes.

However, now isn't 2 years ago. Times change, people change.

I'm really sorry.

Damn, I really hate to take a gamble, but I really like this gamble.

If I lose....

Ah well. I hope I won't lose.

But the fate of my destiny isn't in my hands. It in someone's hands.

>_<

Gomen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home